Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Transcripts & Records Requests

Records Requests

All request must be submitted by using
the Student Records Request form.

Current SHHS students
can request a copy of their transcript free of charge.

SHHS Graduates can request a transcript for $5.

Transferring to SHHS- we will request your official school records when you enroll.

Transferring from SHHS- the school you are transferring to will request your records when you enroll.  Until we receive an official transfer request, you will remain enrolled at SHHS.  

Employment Verification Agencies must provide appropriate documentation and pay $5 before the student's graduation information will be verified.

If you are not a current student, to ensure your request is processed you must
fill out the transcript request form AND pay for the transcript.

Request Transcript: HERE 

Pay for Transcript: HERE